Thursday, May 23, 2013

Test Results




Today Jonathan and I got our test results from our doctors, so here is the news:

Jackie:
  • My triglycerides are high, so they told me to watch my diet.  My mom suggested I take some Fish Oil, so I picked some up.
  • I have a urinary infection from working out.  They called in some antibiotics for me to take, then get retested after I finish the antibiotics.
  • My TSH (the thyroid hormone) was high, but they did not up my meds.  Hopefully when I see the endocrinologist next month they will.

Jonathan:
  •  Well, apparently he is not allergic to Walnuts or Almonds.  The blood test came back and they were negative, so we are back to square one.  For now, we got a EpiPen refill and have put one by the bed, at his work, and he is starting to carry one on him all the time.  For now, we are doing preventative maintenance so that this doesn't happen again.

Prayers for answers and good outcomes to arrive soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment