Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another Sick One...

A couple of days ago I had believed that Jonathan had given me his cold.  After taking every medicine that is over the counter to fight the cold, nothing was working.  I had a runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing, gunk in the lungs, I decided to finally go to the doctor.  I went to urgent care after church this morning and the doctor told me that I had a sinus infection and severe bronchitis.  While in the office I had a nebulizer treatment, 2 antibiotic injections, and 3 prescriptions written.  I picked up my prescriptions this afternoon for another antibiotic and prednizone.  The antibiotic is HUGE!!!  If you know me and pills, we have a love-hate relationship.  I have to cut this pill into 4 pieces just to take it....NOT FUN!!
Here is hoping for well wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment