Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back to School


School has started up again!

It's my last semester at SHSU....yippie!!  This year is very different because I now have added help.  There are a total of 4 grad students in my program track....3 boys and me.  They have been such a help because now i'm not stuck doing everything myself!  The first couple of weeks have been stressful, but since we got all the starter jobs done, the stress is starting to come back down.  Including passing my normal classes this semester, I will have to pass what are known as "orals".  These are an oral test of my complete knowledge of musical topics.  I will be tested over music theory, history, and choral music.  The testing will be an 1.5 hours in front of 3 professors.  I have to pass each of the 3 content areas before I can graduate.  I've built in time to my schedule to study since this test is a comprehensive knowledge of music.  I'm just looking forward to getting them over with!!

Prayers for a great school year, and a low-stress one at that!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment