Friday, July 1, 2011

Bridal Shower Present

Here is the first bridal shower present that Jonathan and I have received. 
We got it in the mail from Kohl's today sent by Dee and Doug. 
We have been borrowing their vacuum that they use for the upstairs. 
I'm pretty sure they are getting tired of carrying the downstairs vacuum upstairs. 
Don't worry, I'll return it when we come home in July!!
 
The vacuum is really light-weight and includes all the normal attachments.
It is bagless, includes a HEPA filter, and also has a special small vacuum attachment for rugs.
I think the feature that I like is the foot power latch. 
There is a red latch on the back that you just push down to start the vacuum.

I might just enjoy vacuuming now....maybe Jonathan will get a break from vacuum duties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment